Rose Shenson Show is the annual art show of the Campbell Artists’ Guild. Only full registered members who attended at least 3 meetings before the show can participate in it. Associate members are not eligible. Membership application is available here for anyone who would like to join CAG as a full or associate member.
This year the show runs from September 5 through October 4.
1. The drop-off date for exhibitors’ work(s) is Saturday, August 29, 2009, between 12:30pm and 2:30pm.
$5 for one entry
$10 for 2 or more, up to 5 entries
All fees are payable at this time.
Each entry must be listed on the sign-up sheet indicating the name of the entry, medium and price, and an I.D. tag with this same information must be attached to the back of each entry. At this time a “release of liability” must also be signed by each exhibitor, holding Triton Museum harmless for any damage or loss sustained to the entries during the length of the exhibit. Additionally, each exhibitor must volunteer to sit at the gallery for one of the ten days (five weekends) of the exhibit, and for that purpose a sign-up sheet will be provided. Two sitters for each day of the exhibition.
2. A committee of volunteers, headed by Brad Santos, will hang all of the entries during the week following August 29, so as to be ready for the first weekend of the Exhibit, Saturday and Sunday, September 5 and 6, 2009.
3. Exhibit commences weekends only September 5, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm, and continues each weekend thereafter until Sunday October 4, 2009.
4. A reception will be held on Saturday, September 19, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Each exhibitor will bring finger food plated and ready to serve.
5. The last day of the exhibit will be Sunday, October 4, 2009, at which time each exhibitor will pick up their art works and initial the “pickup” column of the earlier completed (August 29) sign-up sheet.