I’m proud to be included in the Fall 2010 public art installation in the lobby, penthouse, and 12th floor gallery-in-the-sky at the Axis luxury high-rise condominium development in San Jose. A group of us will be showing our work here through mid-December.
– Please join me this Thursday evening for the reception. I’ll be there from 5:30 – 7:30 to show you around, chat and answer Qs.
– My images in the show will be confirmed Tuesday, 9/28, and will include some or all of these: http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=982675.
– There will be food and beverages. An RSVP will help us plan to have enough: 408.297.9888 or www.facebook.com/axissanjose.
– Please pardon the last-minute notice: This opportunity just opened up for approximately 20 artists from the Los Gatos Art Association to participate in this fall show.
Reception: Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Public Art Installation runs from Sept. 30, 2010 to mid-December 2010
A Shared Event with 20 Los Gatos Art Assoc. Artists
38 N. Almaden Blvd. (next to Hotel De Anza)
San Jose, Calif.
Deborah Mills Thackrey, Curator
– If you can’t make it Thursday, please stop by when you are in San Jose’s downtown area enjoying one of the monthly First Friday Art Walks: http://www.southfirstfridays.com/.
* As always, I’ll be happy to meet you at any of these locations on an evening or weekend to chat about the images.
** San Jose University students taking Dr. Gary Klee’s 166 Photo class: Please let me know if a group of you will be coming down to any of these locations; I’ll be happy to meet you there!
Hope to see you Thursday!