Registration Day is quickly approaching and I am confident Triton Curator Preston Metcalf will once again provide a stellar job in hanging and lighting our art. Well known, local artist and recently appointed as President of the Board of Trustees for the Triton Museum of Art, Jeff Bramschreiber, will be our officiating judge this year. Award ribbons will be installed by opening day: Friday, August 1.
Registration Day – Saturday, July 26, 11:00 a.m. until noon
– Please arrive on time.
– Guild Board members have graciously volunteered to help with registering your art so the process should go smoothly and quickly.
– Additional instructions will be provided to you that morning.
– We have our General meeting at 1:30 p.m. that day so we all want to have a bite to eat beforehand and attend the meeting on time.
– If you have business collateral (business cards, brochures) please bring them for the duration of the show.
Artists’ Reception – Sunday, August 3, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
– Please plan to arrive at 12:30 p.m.
– This is a joint effort and every exhibitor is asked to help set up and tear down the refreshment tables, and help with other duties as needed.
– Note that when preparing food or purchase of festive libations, we are expecting 100+ guests to this event. Please plan accordingly.
– All Guild members are invited to attend the reception and provide support to their fellow artists.
– Award recipients will be acknowledged at the reception.
Hosting – Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, noon-4:00 p.m. the month of August
– Please understand that if you are unable to honor the day(s) you have signed up to host, you are responsible for finding another Exhibitor to switch dates with or find a Guild artist to take your place at a cost of $20 payable to that artist. If at all possible, please provide at least 24-hour notice.
– There must be two hosts in attendance at all times.
Pick Up Art – Saturday, September 6, 11:00 a.m.-noon
You will sign out your art on this day so be prepared to patiently wait your turn in this process. Failure to pick up all your art will result in a charge of $5 per piece per day payable to the Art Show Chair for storage but, the Art Show Chair cannot be responsible for damage that may occur while storing your art.
Campbell Artists’ Guild
Art Show Chair